JCP: The Customer Gets It
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/4/2012 2:00:00 AM
JCPenney ceo Ron Johnson said early customer reaction to Penney's streamlined everyday-pricing policy has been encouraging.
Initial customer surveys reveal "they find the new pricing model easy to understand," he said during the company's recent quarterly call.
"These early readings are significant because it means the customers have seen their value and know that the price is right," he added. "They have greater confidence so they can shop on their terms, which is what we want them to do."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...