Lord & Taylor opens in New Hampshire
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/29/2012 11:28:16 AM
Salem, N.H. - Lord & Taylor opened a 122,000-sq.-ft. store here at the Mall in Rockingham Park in mid-March - its first store in northern New England and the first full-line store it's opened in more than a decade.
"Lord & Taylor is very excited to debut a new, modern store concept at the Mall at Rockingham Park," said Bonnie Brooks, president, Hudson's Bay Company, which owns Lord & Taylor.
The store is designed to mirror Lord & Taylor's Manhattan flagship on 5th Avenue, the company said.
Fatima & Figueiredo.Textile,Lda - 2012-04-02 11:44:08 EDT
Quality Inspection Service Company in Portugal
Your Quality Inspection Service Company in Portugal
At F&F we are committed to providing professional Inspection and Assessment services to the clients. Our professional inspectors can carry out inspection services in Portugal within the shortest period of notice.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...