Arthur Viente joins JLA Home Design & Contract
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/28/2012 11:44:35 AM
Reidsville, N.C. - Arthur Viente joined JLA Home's Design & Contract division as its national sales manager, the company recently announced.
JLA Home Design & Contract maintains a 10,000-sq.-ft. showroom in the IHFC building in High Point. JLA Home offers custom designed bedding and home décor accessories to the furniture store and design trade through multiple brands including Hampton Hill, Woolrich, Tao, Echo and Harbor House.
Viente comes to JLA Home with extensive experience in sales and marketing across multiple industries and companies. His previous experience includes work in sales and business development for Eastern Accents, Nancy Koltes Fine Linens, Blissliving Home and Legacy Linens, and his knowledge base and resources extend across the retail, design and hospitality channels. In addition, Viente brings knowledge in sales development and customer service through B2B e-commerce platforms, and will be assisting with further development of JLA Home's exclusive custom trade-only B2B platform, www.olliix.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...