Jaipur to host Jenny Jones talk, cocktail event at High Point Market
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/28/2012 11:39:24 AM
Atlanta - Rug source Jaipur will host a talk by new company licensor Jenny Jones followed by a reception for market attendees in its showroom on Sunday, April 22, during the High Point Market.
Jones will discuss her creative process and her long-term involvement with the Jaipur Rug Foundation's Alternative Education Program at 3:30 p.m. Following her talk, Jaipur will host a reception in its newly expanded showroom, Showplace 3415, featuring music, cocktails and hors d'oeuvres from 4-6 p.m.
Jaipur will launch a number of new products at market including its Connextion by Jenny Jones licensed collection of rugs. Jaipur creative director Jason Moody described the collection as "an eclectic range of contemporary designs developed across several constructions." He added: "This collection has already been recognized with an award for contemporary design during its initial debut at Domotex and we're excited to introduce it to our American customers."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...