IFDA NY to host April networking event at Tao
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/27/2012 2:02:12 PM
New York - April is around the corner, which means it's time again for the monthly networking event hosted by the New York Chapter of the International Furnishings and Design Association.
C3, or Cocktails, Conversations and Connections, will take place April 2 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Tao New York, 42 East 58th St. between Park and Madison Avenues.
There will be a cash bar. To RSVP, email email@example.com or call (212) 686-6020.
We would love your feedback!
- Mar 31, 2012
- Nov 22, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...