Safavieh, Vente-Privee partner for inaugural home furnishings sale
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/26/2012 1:51:56 PM
New York - Upscale area rug manufacturer Safavieh is collaborating with American Express' Vente-Privee members-only online shopping destination for the site's first home furnishings private member sale - a three-day event that kicks off today.
The limited-time Safavieh sale, which includes more than 200 skus in rugs, furniture, lighting and accent pillows, will run for 72 hours.
"We are thrilled to feature Safavieh as our inaugural home furnishings private sale event, as we continue to provide our members with access to quality, high-end brands that complement their overall lifestyle," said Vente-Privee's ceo Mike Steib.
Vente-Privee USA is a joint venture between American Express and Vente-Privee, the online private sale model based in France. Founded in 2001, the site has grown over the past 10 years to more than 13 million members and generated more than $1 billion in European sales. Now, through its recent alliance with American Express, Vente-Privee is introducing the concept to the U.S.
Vente-Privee's online sale events feature premium international brands at sharply discounted rates for short periods of time.
Buyers and merchandisers at Vente-Privee selected one-of-kind Khotan carpets, Moroccan and Tibetan weaves from Safavieh's hand-knotted rug collections as well as hand-tufted carpets with transitional designs and contemporary colors.
"The site is fashion-driven and known for impeccable quality," said Jonathan Yaraghi, general sales manager of Safavieh's wholesale division.
We would love your feedback!
- Dec 10, 2012
- Mar 7, 2013
- Dec 26, 2012
- Mar 18, 2011
- Feb 18, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...