IFDA to host panel discussion during Architectural Digest Home Design Show
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/21/2012 11:29:54 AM
New York - The International Furnishings and Design Association is presenting a panel discussion titled "Vision to the Future" during the Home Design Show Architectural Digest here on March 23.
The one-hour event will take place at Pier 94, at 12th Avenue and 55th Street, from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. this Friday.
"Not only is the American home shrinking physically - square footage is on the decline - but the American dream will look noticeably different by the year 2020. Find out how we live and decorate will change in the decade to come," the IFDA said.
Exploring this issue, and the outlook for kitchen and bath, custom building and residential architecture, will be panel moderator Rose Gilbert, a syndicated design and lifestyle columnist and an IFDA member, and three panelists: Al Giaquinto, a 30-year construction industry veteran and president of Plum Builders Inc.; Mary Jo Peterson, president of Connecticut-based design firm Mary Jo Peterson Inc.; and Paul Masi, a leader of award-winning Bates Masi Architects.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...