Surtex offers online discussion group for newcomers
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/3/2012 5:22:10 PM
White Plains, NY - Thanks to help from a new online discussion group, Surtex-bound artists who license their work can get a head start in their preparations for the show, assembling their works and setting up their booths.
Surtex is offering a new online resource where designers participating in the event may send and receive answers to their questions about what to expect at the upcoming edition, scheduled May 20 to 22 in New York City.
Members of the Surtex Advisory Council and other veteran exhibitors as well as the Surtex staff are among the professionals who will respond to inquiries in the Surtex New Exhibitor Group.
"We created the Surtex New Exhibitor Group on LinkedIn as a special discussion group for these designers to ask questions, get insights from veteran exhibitors and learn the do's and don'ts in advance of the biggest industry event that will support their business growth," said Penny Sikalis, vp of GLM and manager of the Surtex show.
The Surtex New Exhibitor Group is the latest of the outreach initiatives for exhibitors. In December, Surtex launched its latest series of webinars, open to all exhibitors. Topics range from how to get started in art licensing to best practices to work with manufacturers to marketing before and during Surtex as well as a know-how on operations and logistics at the show itself.
The annual conference program features 10 sessions presented by top industry pros in the areas of art licensing, licensee /licensor relationships and legal considerations, among other topics of interest to new exhibitors.
We would love your feedback!
- May 18, 2012
- Dec 19, 2011
- Apr 7, 2011
- Mar 8, 2011
- Aug 17, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...