Walmart to Provide Gen Merch Data to NPD Group
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/13/2012 2:00:00 AM
Walmart U.S. stores has signed an agreement with consumer research firm NPD Group to provide data for its general merchandise categories. The move comes seven months after Walmart signed a similar cooperation deal with Nielsen for packaged goods.
NPD will analyze sales data from Walmart's U.S. stores as well as walmart.com. Categories covered in the agreement include home, apparel, hardlines, toys and entertainment.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...