Rizzy Home, Furniture First Partner to Expand Business Opportunities
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/13/2012 2:00:00 AM
CALHOUN, GA. - Rizzy Rugs is expanding its retail reach through a new alliance with Furniture First.
The two-year partnership allows Rizzy, a supplier of rugs, top of bed, throws, and decorative pillows, to tap members of Furniture First, a 17-year-old national buying group serving the retail home furnishings and mattress industry.
With a reported $1.2 billion in sales, Furniture First has 186 company members representing 398 store fronts.
Shauna Snyder, director of accents and accessories at Furniture First, described Rizzy Home as "a great source to bring to our members."
Added Tim Donahue, Rizzy's director of business development: "We feel our product mix, manufacturing capabilities and local distribution will be a benefit for Furniture First members as they look to create programs that will capitalize on our vertically integrated facilities."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...