Downlite to Present a Variety of PrimaLoft products During Market
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/13/2012 2:00:00 AM
ALBANY, N.Y. - Downlite will introduce several utility bedding products featuring PrimaLoft down alternative fill during the New York Home Fashions Market, which takes place March 5-8 in Manhattan.
A premium comforter collection features PrimaLoft Thermo, a proprietary formula of ultra fine fibers that mimic the loft, softness and warmth of down. The collection offers a selection of products providing varying warmth levels: white for light weight warmth, light grey for year round warmth, and medium/dark gray for extra warmth. The shell consists of 350-count cotton with a new signature pattern called Boutique Stripe as well as satin piping. Downlite is also introducing a PrimaLoft Thermo blanket.
The Ultra Lite Zero Gravity PrimaLoft comforter is designed to provide warmth without weight and features a German milled, micro-modal shell.
A new collection of premium pillows employ PrimaLoft Support, a proprietary formula of ultra fine fibers. This collection features custom woven gussets and a 300-count cotton sateen cover.
The PrimaLoft Core Support Pillow uses a supported PrimaLoft Memory inner core surrounded by PrimaLoft Support marrying support and softness. The cover is 300-count cotton sateen.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...