Winter 2012 Rug Preview
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/23/2012 2:00:00 AM
Creative Touch Design Studio is introducing the Modern Sari collection of silk rugs that are hand-knotted in India and come in plain and ikat designs.
Capel Rugs’ newest ikat-themed hand-tufted rugs are called Pow Wow, not inspired by Native American meets but rather “the power of ikat designs to wow.”
Ebisons Harounian Imports’ in-house design team has developed a new collection of handmade rugs that are produced in China of 100% viscose
The Rug Market is introducing the Astra Gray collection, and adding it to its Ecconox line of value-priced rugs. Seen here in the floral gray colorway, Astra pieces are hand tufted of wool and viscose and are made in China.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...