Winter 2012 Rug Preview
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/23/2012 2:00:00 AM
|Creative Touch Design Studio is introducing the Modern Sari collection of silk rugs that are hand-knotted in India and come in plain and ikat designs.|
|Capel Rugs’ newest ikat-themed hand-tufted rugs are called Pow Wow, not inspired by Native American meets but rather “the power of ikat designs to wow.”|
|Ebisons Harounian Imports’ in-house design team has developed a new collection of handmade rugs that are produced in China of 100% viscose|
|The Rug Market is introducing the Astra Gray collection, and adding it to its Ecconox line of value-priced rugs. Seen here in the floral gray colorway, Astra pieces are hand tufted of wool and viscose and are made in China.|
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...