Winter 2012 Rug Preview
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/23/2012 2:00:00 AM
Harounian Rugs International is launching its Destiny collection of wool, cut-and-loop rugs machine-made in India. It comes in six designs and colorways, like this scroll black-and white style.
OW/Sphinx’s new Revival collection pairs easy care with fashion. These machine-made rugs feature an over-dyed look in washed shades of aqua, plum, crimson and neutral grays interpreted on vintage Persian styling.
Kas is introducing Meridian, a collection of 100% UV-treated polypropylene rugs designed for outdoor/indoor living. The construction is both high/low and multi-textured with space-dye techniques. Seen here is seafoam; it is also available in mocha and saffron orange colorways.
Homefires and artist Mossy Brook have created the new Painted Rain Forest collection of hooked indoor/outdoor area rugs. The designs feature happy colors to help create a welcome setting in living spaces.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...