Winter 2012 Rug Preview
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/23/2012 2:00:00 AM
|Shaw Living is complementing Tommy Bahama’s Ocean Club and Road to Canberra home collections with several new designs in tribal, ikat, Greek key and suzani themes — the latter seen here. These rugs are machine woven in the United States with Shaw’s own “EverTouch” recyclable nylon.|
|Karastan is expanding its Carmel collection with the addition of Portola Sage, a lush garden-inspired pattern featuring earth-tone philodendron leaves nearly blanketing an ivory field that is framed in a simple solid ivory border. Made in the United States, this new rug is woven on Wilton looms of two-ply nylon yarn.|
|Nourison offers an alternative to wool rugs with its new Rainforest collection of hand-tufted, 100% polypropylene indoor/outdoor rugs. The rugs, which are made in China, feature contemporary, bold, oversized floral and leafy patterns on a variety of background colors.|
|C & F Enterprises is offering its own brand of “fun in the sun” with its new collection of washable rugs called Parfait.|
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...