Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/23/2012 2:00:00 AM
Woven Workz introduces fluffy yet beefy throws in six colors: camel, sky, lilace, snow, gray and willow.
Creative Women expands its Dots collection from bath into table linens, tea towels and beach blankets. Each item is hand-woven from Ethiopian cotton by women-owned studios in Addis Ababa.
Serenity Fair Limited's 100% double-faced throw employs yarn from Inner Mongolia.
Audrey Home translates historic patterns into designs printed on indoor/outdoor fabric or organic cotton for tablecloths, napkins, shower curtains, window treatments, upholstery and throw pillows.
|Textillery collaborates with textiles d|
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...