NY Gift/Home Textiles
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/23/2012 2:00:00 AM
|Manual Woodworkers & Weavers’ Martha’s Choice II indoor/outdoor pillows use Climaweave inks and finishing process and are made in the U.S.|
|Uptown Artworks’ urban vibe collection of customizable wall art and pillows is inspired by vintage subway signs.|
|Dallas Sauders pillows and throws are artisanmade in the U.S. and printed on Belgian and Irish Linen, including this piece from the Wilton Collection featuring motifs from contemporary artists.|
Bulgar's blankets, throws, shawls, pillows and rugs are made from virgin sheep's wool in naturally occurring color
Kevin O'Brien Studio employs abstract paintings from O'Brien's original artwork in the Seascapes printed pillow collection.
Ox Bow Decor's linen pillows feature invisible zippers and informative gift tags outlining the history or folklore surrounding the front image.
Cuddledown is introducing expanded line of specialty throw pillow inserts made at its facility in Portland, Maine.
Traditions by Pamela Kline offers six new Signature bedding ensembles, including Bansuri Blue, which interprets an ancient Ikat for the modern American home.
Softline Home Fashions newest pre-made drapery panels include Montok, a two-color faux silk embellished with a horizontal pleat where the two colors meet.
Commonwealth Home Fashions' Neapolitan is a candy cane, horizontal stripe jacquard with a grommet panel.
Saturday Knight's Butterfly Bliss printed polyester shower curtain features frolicking butterflies as well coordinating accessories licensed by artist Daphne Brissonnet.
Susan Hahn's space-dyed towels are made of 100% cotton khadi and woven by hand of handspun yarn
Chilewich introduces Kyoto, a reversible tablemat featuring a subtle motif from classic Japanese kimonos on one side and a dusty coloration on the other.
C&F Enterprises' Heirloom table linens employ a homespun design in restful colors with a fringed edge.
M&Z Marketing Group is adding two-tone micro fiber sheet sets in fashion bright colors, available in twin and full size. A 400-thread count cotton down alternative will also be shown
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...