Balta U.S. taps Dornbusch as creative director, expands HQ studios
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/21/2012 2:37:58 PM
Dalton, Ga. - Balta U.S. has appointed 25-year industry veteran Jerrett Dornbusch as the company's new creative director.
Dornbusch comes to the company, which is the American division of Belgium-based parent company Balta Group, from garden product provider Southern Patio, where he served as director of design and new product development.
As a former member of many major retailers' trend councils, Dornbusch has helped bring design to many fashion categories from lawn and garden to seasonal items to rugs, said Patrick Moyer, Balta U.S. president of sales and marketing.
"Jerrett Dornbusch is exactly the right leader at the right time for Balta U.S," Moyer added. "He has excellent trend, design and marketing experience, strong trade relationships, and unbeatable enthusiasm. Jerrett's experience in the patio and outdoor living market was a big attraction for me."
In his new role, Dornbusch will direct the company's product development efforts as well as marketing, merchandising, and advertising. Balta U.S.'s stylists, marketing team, and merchandising team all report to him.
In other news, Balta U.S. recently more than doubled the size of its design studio at its headquarters here, and has invested in new hardware, software, and a state of the art p
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...