Commonwealth readies for market week
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/20/2012 12:38:27 PM
Montreal - Commonwealth Home Fashions said it will unveil new, innovative programs during the upcoming New York Home Fashions Market, which begins March 5.
Thermasheers will be added to the Thermalogic Energy Efficient program. The coated sheer panels block out the cold drafts and the hot sun, according to the company. Three styles will be offered: Weathersheild, Weathervane, and Weatherplus, each in assorted décor colors.
The Outdoor Décor Line will be expanded to include new solid colors and stripes in Gazebo along with new printed sheers in the Escape Collection.
Commonwealth will also show a complete collection of burnout sheers in geometric urban designs designed to retail at $29.99 each.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...