Global Home Show returns during market
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/17/2012 2:35:31 PM
New York - HTT's Global Home Show will take place here March 4-8 in tandem with the New York Home Fashions Market.
Exhibitors will show at 295 Fifth Ave. in Suite 104 and a 7 West 34th St. (the 7 W New York building) in Suite 1015. They include:
- Ambadi Enterprises from India (295)
- Al Karam Towel Industries from Pakistan (7W)
- Al Karam Textile Mills from Pakistan (7W)
- Bombay Dyeing from India (7W)
- Chortex USA (295)
- Cosmique Global from India (295)
- Contour Products from the US (295)
- Cuddledown from the US (295)
- Faze 3 from India (295)
- Lady Sandra Home Fashions from Canada (295)
- Marwah Corporation from the US (7W)
- Markroteks Textile from Turkey (7W)
- United Weavers of America (295)
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...