IFDA launches blog
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/16/2012 12:27:37 PM
New York - Blogging for the first time as of this week - and onward - is the New York Chapter of the International Furnishings and Design Association.
According to IFDA, this new blog, "is about what's in the hearts and minds of IFDA NY members, sponsors, guest bloggers and experts in the furnishings and design industries."
On the blog's site -- http://ifdany.blogspot.com/ -- IFDA notes, "Interesting, out-of-the-box thinking and content is welcome."
The site's blog-master is Jessica Tolliver, public relations and communications consultant and IFDA NY's 2012 vp of publications.
For the launch, IFDA NY president Claudia Giselle Tejeda, who is a certified interior designer, posts the first blog. In it, she outlines a brief history of the IFDA and a summary of its membership.
She also notes that this year marks IFDA NY's 65th anniversary, "and we have an exciting year in the works," which kicked off in January with a presentation at the Javits Center titled "Color: From Theory to Selection event with Benjamin Moore and House Beautiful." This month, IFDA is hosting a seminar with interior designer Vicente Wolf and Swann Auction Galleries' director of photographs Daile Kaplan.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...