Couristan names winners to Grand Prize Giveaway
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/13/2012 2:31:52 PM
Fort Lee, N.J. - In celebration of its 85th anniversary this year, Couristan is giving two winners of its recent Surfaces' show raffle an all-inclusive trip to their choice of two four-star tropical beach resorts.
The family-owned rug and broadloom company conducted its Grand Prize raffle in Jauary in Las Vegas during the Surfaces flooring show. Two of Couristan's customers' names were picked in a random drawing from hundreds of entries.
The winners are: Matt Lund of Foremost Interiors in Salt Lake City, Utah, and Jan Mink of KL Mink and Sons, operator of the Fine Rug Gallery at New York City-based Macy's.
"Couristan's 85-years of growth and success is due in large part to the ongoing support of our customers, and we felt that this landmark anniversary was the perfect opportunity to give thanks to our amazing network of dealers," explained Ron Couri, president and ceo. "Our thanks go out to all of those that helped Couristan mark this important milestone in our corporate history."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...