Proposte readies for 20th show
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/31/2012 11:08:42 AM
Milan - Proposte will celebrate its 20th anniversary during its upcoming show for fabrics and curtains at Villa Erba from May 9-10.
The show typically draws 105-110 exhibitors - hand-picked European manufacturers of quality products, according to the event's organizers.
In honor of the anniversary, there will be a concert on May 9 featuring soloists from the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra along with a piece composed for the occasion by maestro Massimo Di Gesu.
For more information, visit www.propostefair.it.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...