Scheps Moving on From Hudson Inds.
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/9/2012 2:00:00 AM
RICHMOND, VA. - Lonnie Scheps, senior vp of Hudson Industries, has announced he is leaving Hudson Industries this month after 11 years of leading Hudson's consumer division. Scheps said he has decided to pursue other opportunities and will soon announce his next position.
"I have thoroughly enjoyed my relationship with Hudson and the tremendous opportunities it presented," Scheps said.
Scheps joined Hudson following his tenure as vp with The Carpenter Company, where he launched its consumer division. Previously, he was vp for the former decorative fashion accessory manufacturer Decorite, Inc.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...