Winter 2012 Rug Preview
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/9/2012 2:00:00 AM
Peking Handicraft Inc. is in bloom with its new Flower Vase accent rug, made of 100% wool and cotton on a hooked construction.
Couristan uses natural fibers and dyes to produce its new handmade Azari rug, the latest addition to the company’s eco-friendly Chobi collection of 100% hand-spun and hand-knotted rugs.
Company C’s new Fly Away rug is adapted from a vintage fabric and features colorful larger-than-life butterflies that sparkle against an un-dyed ground. The butterflies’ wings are enhanced by a mix of hooked and tufted textures as well as novelty high-twist yarns.
Jaipur Rugs is looking to create the idyll with its newly created Utopia collection of hand-woven shag rugs made of 100% polyester in India.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...