Winter 2012 Rug Preview
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/9/2012 2:00:00 AM
Shaw Living is complementing Tommy Bahama’s Ocean Club and Road to Canberra home collections with several new designs in tribal, ikat, Greek key and suzani themes — the latter seen here. These rugs are machine woven in the United States with Shaw’s own “EverTouch” recyclable nylon.
Karastan is expanding its Carmel collection with the addition of Portola Sage, a lush garden-inspired pattern featuring earth-tone philodendron leaves nearly blanketing an ivory field that is framed in a simple solid ivory border. Made in the United States, this new rug is woven on Wilton looms of two-ply nylon yarn.
Nourison offers an alternative to wool rugs with its new Rainforest collection of hand-tufted, 100% polypropylene indoor/outdoor rugs. The rugs, which are made in China, feature contemporary, bold, oversized floral and leafy patterns on a variety of background colors.
C&F Industries makes a summer splash with its new Parfait collection of washable accent rugs in a constructions perfect for indoor and outdoor use.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...