Chilton Joins Soft-Tex
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/9/2012 2:00:00 AM
WATERFORD, N.Y. - Industry veteran Jeff Chilton has joined Soft-Tex as senior vp of sales and business development.
He was previously president of sales and marketing for Perfect Fit Industries.
"I'm really excited to be with an innovative and fast growing company like Soft-Tex. Their business model has been one to watch, and I'm anxious to begin my role in the organization" said Chilton.
Chilton will report to Arthur Perry, President and co-owner.
"We are thrilled to have Jeff join our team. His experience and enthusiasm will bring a lot to Soft-Tex as we expand our business and category offerings" said Perry. "Jeff provides a wealth of knowledge and creative merchandising ideas. His understanding of customers' needs will ensure we continue the support and value we provide." Perry continued.
Soft-Tex manufactures pillows, bed toppers, memory foam bedding, mattresses, and mattress pads. Brands made by Soft-Tex include Therapedic, SensorPedic, Natures Rest, Health Guard, and Sona.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...