Holiday House Sets up For 4th Year
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/2/2012 2:00:00 AM
NEW YORK - For the fourth consecutive year, breast cancer survivors and advocates banded together to create a Holiday-themed Designer Show House event benefiting the Greater New York City Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Holiday House featured original tabletop designs, settings and rooms by renowned interior designers.
|From left to right: CK Swett of Phillips de Pury & Company, Auctioneer
for Holiday House Gala 2011 and Iris Dankner, Founder
of Holiday House with the Taillardat “La Fumeuse” Chair designed
by Chantal Thomass.|
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 5, 2009
- Feb 23, 2009
- Feb 11, 2009
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...