Feizy renews lease at Vegas World Market Center
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/25/2012 12:16:56 PM
Dallas - Area rug house Feizy Rugs has signed a two-year renewal lease contract with the World Market Center in Las Vegas for its showroom at the Design Center.
The manufacturer of hand-knotted, hand tufted and power loomed rugs has opted to remain at its more than 14,300-square-foot showroom in Building C in suite C-399.
"Las Vegas has been and continues to be an exciting market for Feizy Rugs that draws the crème de la crème of buyers," said John Feizy, president and ceo, Feizy Rugs. "The exhibitor-focused support from the World Market Center, the educational seminars, and other events geared toward market attendees as well as our growing customer base in the western U.S. have all contributed to our decision to remain at the World Market Center."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...