Sphinx plans "Vegas Night" party at Las Vegas Market
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/24/2012 1:40:12 PM
Dalton, Ga. - Sphinx by Oriental Weavers is hosting its annual "Vegas Night" party at the upcoming Las Vegas Market later this month.
All World Market attendees are welcome to attend the party, which will include complimentary food, drinks and entertainment. Sphinx will also be rewarding casino chips or discounts for qualifying orders placed during the party.
The event is scheduled Jan. 31 from 4 to 7 p.m. at the company's showroom in suite 580 in Building B at the World Market Center.
Sphinx said it will be showing all of its new introductions, including: the Revival collection, which is a machine-made collection with an over-dyed look that is replicated in washed shades of aqua, plum, crimson and neutral grays with vintage styling; and the Stella collection, which is a new fresh look in tonal shades of gray with pops of golden citrus.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...