HD Buttercup Adds Millworks shops
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/19/2011 2:00:00 AM
HD Buttercup has just opened two new Millworks Los Angeles textiles shops in its Los Angeles Helms Bakery flagship and San Francisco Townsend Street locations.
Millworks is a home textiles company established in 2008 by Andrea Bernstein, formerly the director of design at now closed Chris Stone Textiles company.
The Millwork shops collectively occupy about 1,000 square feet at the entrance to the HD Buttercup stores and feature Bernstein's bold, hand-painted designs. Products include modern printed decorative pillows, textiles and bedding.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...