Calico Corners Expands Designer Fabric Program
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/19/2011 2:00:00 AM
Calico Corners-Calico Home stores has expanded its line with Thomas Paul Fernez, adding 20 new decorative prints inspired by the designer's love of antique engravings of flora, fauna and oceanic life.
Retail prices range from $33 to $39 per yard for the cotton and cotton/linen prints.
Added Lori Cropp, merchandise manager for Calico stores said many of the graphic fabrics lend themselves for decorative pillows "to punch up a sofa. Some of the patterns are even great for kids' or teen rooms - they're bright, hip and sophisticated enough to grow with a child."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...