NRF elects five retail execs to board
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/19/2012 11:42:37 AM
New York - The National Retail Federation today added five retail executives to serve on its board of directors, electing them during its 101st annual convention and expo here.
The new members are:
•Thomas (Tim) Belk, chairman and ceo of Belk Inc.;
•David Jaffe, president and ceo, Ascena Retail Group Inc.
•Craig Levra, chairman, president and ceo, Sport Chalet Inc.
•David Ratner, president, Dave's Soda and Pet City;
•Laura Sen, president, ceo and director, BJ's Wholesale Club Inc.
Each will serve a three-year term.
Macy's chairman, president and ceo Terry Lundgren was re-elected to serve another full-year as chairman of the NRF board.
Additionally, four executives were elected to the NRF board of directors as representatives of NRF's associate member advisory council - each of them set to serve a one-year term:
•Bill Gonzalez, general manager, worldwide distribution and services, Microsoft Corporation;
•Karen Lowe, general manager, global retail industry, IBM Corporation;
•Ramón Martín, president, merchant services Americas, American Express Company;
•Alison Paul, principal, Deloitte & Touche LLP.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...