Houck joins Famous Home
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/16/2012 2:31:05 PM
New York - Industry veteran Amanda Houck has become vp of product development and design for Famous Home.
She was most recently vp of product development and Marketing for Maytex.
"Famous Home shares my vision for trend setting design that sells in the North American marketplace," said Houck, who will report to Barry Samberg, president and owner.
Samberg described Houck as "a highly skilled leader who can understand our customer's vision and apply it to our business by integrating her branding, marketing and design expertise."
Famous Home produces shower curtains, bath coordinates, window curtains, table linens and bedding. Its brands include Famous Home, Innovations, Ez Hold, Fifth Avenue, Waverly (bath) and Elegantia. New bedding brands include Jonatex, Essenza, PIP, Covers & Co., Stapelgoed and At Home with Marialu.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...