Las Vegas Market seminar offerings to include Canadian trends, social media, Spanish-speakers
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/13/2012 12:39:53 PM
Las Vegas - The World Market Center here has refocused its seminars lineup for the upcoming winter market to better cater to Canadian visitors, the growing Spanish-speaking attendees and social media aficionados.
The new approach comes as part of the market's new effort "to deliver relevant content, trends and business opportunities to the two largest groups of non U.S. buyers in attendance at Las Vegas Market."
World Market Center Las Vegas will join the Interior Designers of Canada to hold a complimentary seminar highlighting developer and designer trends and opportunities throughout the Canadian market. It is scheduled at 4 p.m. Jan. 30 in Building C, suite C-176. Called "Canada on the Rise," this seminar is positioned as an insider's look at the latest design trends and condominium projects sweeping Canada and how designers can profit. The seminar is co-sponsored by Palliser, a leading Canadian-based manufacturer of custom upholstered and motion furniture as well as a first time Las Vegas Market exhibitor.
World Market Center Las Vegas will also be focused on serving the growing Latin American buyer base with a seminar presented entirely in Spanish entitled, "Steps That Every Business Should Take on the Internet." It will focus on creating, growing and engaging an online presence and staying connected with clients, building real relationships, making lasting good impressions and generating business value. Topics will range from website development and social media to e-commerce and mobile applications, among other highlights. The seminar will be presented by Moises Kirsch from Sasquatch Digital Marketing, who has worked with such names in Mexico as VivaAerobus, Axtel and Kodak.
A full list of the seminars and special events to be held throughout Las Vegas Market is available at LasVegasMarket.com. To register for Las Vegas Market as well as to view a full listing of special events and complimentary seminars, please visit LasVegasMarket.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...