Leggett & Platt develops Brisa Gel sleep product
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/12/2012 1:35:43 PM
Whittier, Calif. -- Leggett & Platt Consumer Products Group (CPG) is adding the new "Brisa Gel" memory foam pillow to its growing lineup of innovative bedding products.
The launch is set for later this month during the Las Vegas Market, scheduled Jan. 30 to Feb. 3, in the company's showroom in space B-1326.
For the Bris Gel collection, Leggett & Platt combined pressure-relieving support of open-cell visco-elastic foam with the cooling comfort of gel to dispel heat accumulation and allow users a cooler, more comfortable sleep experience. Brisa Gel memory foam pillows are hypoallergenic, resistant to mold and mildew and come with a three-year limited product warranty, and its removable velour cover is designed for easy care.
"The new Brisa Gel pillow builds on the performance of the award-winning Brisa memory foam pillow with its dual-panel construction," said Rob Woods, president of Leggett & Platt Consumer Products Group. "This is the first pillow in our portfolio to offer this type of reversible design. With Brisa Gel, the sleeper won't have to constantly turn their pillow over in the middle of the night to find a cooler side. Instead, we've provided a constant source of cool comfort."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...