Indo Count to launch new bedding programs at Heimtextil
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/10/2012 1:47:06 PM
Mumbai, India - Indo Count Industries, now the fourth largest supplier of sheets to the U.S. market, has several new sheeting and top of bed introductions planned for Heimtextil this week with an emphasis on chambray.
Classic Chambray is a 200-count, all-cotton construction. The plain weave sheet features a white warp and a colored filling of combed fibers.
End-on-end chambray is also a 200-count cotton with threads woven in two different colors to provide an irregular effect. The sheet features high-twist, vat-dyed yarns.
Pin Point Chambray is a 300-count cotton with two warp yarns running in parallel - one of them a heavier, softly-spun and bulky filling yarn that gives the effect of a poplin/oxford mix.
Faux Wood Chambray is a 270-count cotton with the opaque feeling of a twill.
All are available in sheet and/or duvet sets put-ups.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...