Feizy heads to High Point with new collections, promos, events
October 5, 2017,
Feizy, Chilton rug
In addition to its permanent showroom in suite 145 at Market Square, the company is also occupying the space directly across the hall in suite 142.
“Feizy is always focused on our mission of putting our customers first,” said Cameron Feizy, principal. “We want to ensure that our products and programs, including our new collections, our OAKs…and promotions for High Point, continue to grow their businesses and set them apart from the crowd.”
Highlights among the new rug collections include:
- Bethania, a traditional-with-a-twist grouping of hand-loomed rugs featuring geometric and floral motifs with central medallions and intricate patterned borders
- Blunham, a thick shag collection, tufted of polyester, that adds sheen to its stone-inspired neutral palette
- Chilton, a diverse assortment that ranges from stylized concentric polka dots to geometric maze prints, interpreted on high-low pile and classic colorways
- Garcia, an eco-friendly indoor-outdoor offering of hand-tufted rugs depicting organic and abstract geometric inspired patterns in brilliant hues of violet, pink, orange, yellow, green and blue
- Gaspar, which translates its bold patterns — – from mountain-scapes to kaleidoscopes — on a high-low polypropylene blend construction for versatile use in high-traffic areas
- Harlington, a tufted polyester shag collection that blends shiny elastic fibers with a matte microfiber for surface appeal
- Kaelani, which evokes a casual transitional feel with its slightly uneven edges and nature-inspired autumnal tones on its hand-woven jute-and-cotton blend construction
- Marigold, which encompasses a variety of design themes, from traditional ornamental to sunburst and geometric optical illusions, that are all balanced via an even cool and warm palette
- Odell, a handmade wool-and-viscose offering in neutral palettes on composed and classic patterns
New designs are also being added to Feizy’s existing St. Cloud and Ustad collections.
Related Content By Author
TEN Collection Wows High Point Market
Home Textiles Today eDaily
Most Viewed Articles
See the November 2017 issue of Home Textiles Today. In this issue, we look at Complex Colors, Complex Times--Trend forecasters and interior designers weigh in on 2018 palettes and motifs. Other articles include: Data: Exclusive HTT soft window research; Innovation: Material Changes conference preview; Country report: India invests in the future and Fabrics: Showtime preview.