Jaipur Living curates 19 collections for High Point Market
October 4, 2017,
Jaipur Living, Kavi
Jaipur Living is brings 19 new area rug collections across these constructions and others as well as a bevy of new accessories for launch at High Point Market, Oct. 14-18.
- A new wool-and-viscose hand-knot collection dubbed Unstring by designer and Jaipur Living licensing partner Kavi
- Genesis, a new modern collection of abstract hand-tufted rugs, also designed by Kavi
- Design additions to the Project Error collection, also by Kavi
- 20 new pillows added to Nikki Chu’s Cosmic collection
- Adair, a new flat-woven collection made of recycled Sari Silk
Other new rug collections include:
- Rize, an intricate yet delicate globally inspired hand-knot in neutral tones
- Serena, a Persian-style medallion pattern on a power-loomed rug in contemporary hues and inspired by hand-knotted designs
- Citrine, featuring distressed old world-inspired designs reinterpreted for modern tastes
- Asos, a modern impressionist style in a plush hand-tufted wool construction
- Indira, featuring subtle Moroccan fretwork in a hand-knotted wool construction
- Capital, an intricate Greek key pattern in a versatile solid hue
- Gisele, a lush shag in neutral colorways, accented with a BoHo braided fringe
Also rolling out are new design additions to existing collections, including: the solid and heathered hand-knot Tala; the classic loom-knotted wool textured Madras; the minimalist hand-tufted wool Lounge; and the loop-pile hand-tufted wool global tile Hacienda.
Aside form introducing new product, Jaipur Living is also hosting some special events during Market at its showroom, located in Showplace 3300:
Get Painted with Jaipur Living
October 15 from 3 to 5 p.m.
Get India-chic with henna and cocktails along with a tour of Jaipur Living's eco-friendly products;
Design from Scratch: Stories Behind the Creative Path
October 17 from 10 to 11 a.m.
Soft Design Lab will be offering a continued education event for CEU credit in Jaipur Living’s showroom. With insight from CEO Asha Chaudhary, this presentation will focus on understanding and creating compelling design product narratives in the design industry.
Related Content By Author
TEN Collection Wows High Point Market
Home Textiles Today eDaily
Most Viewed Articles
See the November 2017 issue of Home Textiles Today. In this issue, we look at Complex Colors, Complex Times--Trend forecasters and interior designers weigh in on 2018 palettes and motifs. Other articles include: Data: Exclusive HTT soft window research; Innovation: Material Changes conference preview; Country report: India invests in the future and Fabrics: Showtime preview.