Charlotte Moss collection to debut at Calico Corners
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/9/2012 12:24:04 PM
Kennett Square, Pa. - Interior designer Charlotte Moss has created a collection of 92 decorative fabrics and 75 color-coordinated trims for Calico Corners - Calico Home stores and www.calicocorners.com.
"I approached this collection almost as if it were a wardrobe for rooms," said Moss. "I feel fabrics should be instantly appealing, elegant and comfortable, and adaptable to different rooms and uses."
Some fabrics in the program are inspired by antique textile documents and vintage. Others feature patterns drawn from nature or adapted from motifs she uses in her residential design work. The line includes prints and wovens.
"For the customer who loves traditional design, there are classic patterns, paisleys and vining florals rendered in fresh, updated colors. There is even a design with a printed passementerie border that appears to be a braided trim," said Lori Cropp, merchandise manager for the Calico Corners - Calico Home stores, which operates more than 90 stores.
We would love your feedback!
- Jan 31, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...