Creative Women expands Dots designs
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/9/2012 8:01:18 AM
Burlington, Vmt. - Based on the reception to its Dots bath towel program, Creative Women is Dots to its summer textiles lines at the New York International Gift Fair later this month.
Dots will adorn beach blankets, large
towels/sarongs, hand towels and table linens. Each item is created from hand-woven Ethiopian cotton in women-owned studios in Addis
Colors include bright aquas, fuchsias, and golds as well as more earthy grays, greens, and
"Working with such talented artisans allows Creative Women to grow and diversify," said Ellen Dorsch, founder. "I smile thinking about how we've expanded and made an impact on so many lives."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...