Macy's store count to remain roughly the same
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/5/2012 2:23:49 PM
Cincinnati - Macy's Inc. announced its store plan for the year, which result in slightly fewer Bloomingdale's units and roughly the same number of Macy's locations. It will also expand its Bloomingdale's Outlet concept.
The Macy's nameplate will close five stores in early spring. It will open five new stores and one replacement store. After the actions are completed, the company will operate 804 Macy's units.
Bloomingdale's will close four stores, open one and replace one. The Bloomingdale's Outlet concept launched in fall 2010 will add five more units, bringing the total outlet count to 12.
For the full list of openings, closings and relocations, click here.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...