MSLO appoints business development execs
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/3/2012 1:40:40 PM
New York - Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. (MSLO) has appointed three new business development executives as well as a new finance and operations executive for its publishing and digital unit.
MSLO said these new hires "bring experience from leading brands and media companies," including NBCUniversal, Marvel Entertainment, Iconix Brand Group and DreamWorks SKG. The appointments are effective immediately.
Russell Brown, named svp, consumer products licensing, is responsible for developing and negotiating new merchandising opportunities for all MSLO brands. He has previously worked for brand licensing companies such as Marvel Entertainment Inc. and Iconix Brand Group Inc.
Additionally, the company has appointed Charlie Tiersch as vp, business development, and Colleen Nowers as avp, business development. Both come from NBCUniversal.
Tiersch is charged with expanding MSLO's presence in the digital space and seeking international growth opportunities; Nowers will focus on forging new affiliations for the company's portfolio of media properties and brands.
Claudio Goldbarg has been named svp, publishing and digital media operations, overseeing all financial operations for MSLO's publishing business, including budgets, forecasting and reporting, as well as identifying areas of incremental revenue potential and new business opportunities. He previously held financial positions at various media companies, including DreamWorks SKG.
"We are pleased to be expanding our team with these new hires as we seek to further extend the breadth and reach of our family of brands and create new growth opportunities for our business," said Lisa Gersh, MSLO president and coo.
I recently purchased a Martha Stewart comforter set ( Seville) from Macy's but needed two more sets of window curtains . I went on line as the store did not carry just the curtains. I found them and want to thank the company for making these availible. I have never found the extra curtains availible seperately before when buying a comforter set....Thank you !Kathy Newlin - 2012-09-08 12:49:34 EDT
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...