New, expanded showrooms in Americasmart Building 1
Home Accents Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/27/2011 12:43:38 PM
Atlanta -- Americasmart has announced new and expanded showrooms to debut in Building 1, floors 9-13, as well as exhibitors debuting in the newly remodeled 14th floor, here at the Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market, held Jan. 11-18.
New showrooms on floors 9-13 in January:
- Home Source International offering a selection of bath and bedding products, opens its first permanent showroom of 3,200 square feet in Building 1, 9-A-1,3.
- Catstudio, with a variety of pillows, totes, towels, and glassware, moves from High Design to a 1,500-square-foot showroom on the Floor 9 of Building 1, 9-C-9.
- Elegant Lighting, which specializes in chandeliers and lights for home and business, showcases its product in 1,500 square feet in Building 1, 12-C-9.
- Made Goods, offering hand-crafted chandeliers, furniture, lighting, objects and décor items, has 1,500 square feet in Building 1, 9-C-7.
- BIMA Trading showcases its collection of hand-finished artisan-crafted mahogany and teak furniture in a 1,100-square-foot showroom in Building 1, 12-E-4, sharing the showroom with Bella Fiore.
- Bella Fiore, which offers photo frames and wall décor, takes just over 1,000 square feet in Building 1, 12-E-4, with Shantalle's Studio.
- A'Homestead Shoppe, Inc., offers a collection of accent, table and floor lamps plus accessories and is located in Building 1, 10-E-5.
- AICO Distinctive Bedding Designs offers bedding sets in
Building 1, 9-E-5.
- Art Addiction, which offers sophisticated contemporary imagery printed on sleek acrylic creating a 3-D floating effect, has just under 1,000 square feet in Building 1, 10-E-13.
- Ateliers C&S Davoy, a French firm that designs and produces unique home furnishings and accessories with a rustic, yet timeless, antique feel and look, moves from the Temporaries to its first permanent showroom in Building 1, 9-E-13.
- John Beard Collection features contemporary giclees on canvas in Building 1, 13-E-6 and with just under 1,000 square feet of showroom space.
- White X White, features a line of fine décor items and antiques in just under 800 square feet in Building 1, 11-E-12.
- Relocating and expanding showrooms on Floors 9-13 are:
- j. douglas - the art of living, representing manufacturers in home and gift, expands its showroom to 15,500 square feet in Building 1, 13-6-6.
- CODARUS expands and relocates its showroom to Building 1, 10-A-1. The new showroom features a mix of product including bedding, linens, furnishings, accessories, personal care products, lighting and decorative pillows.
- Pasha Home Furnishings offering leather, iron, rattan and wooden home furnishings, relocates and expands its showroom to just under 10,000 square feet in Building 1, 11-E-5, 11-G-5.
- Go Home Ltd., which offers vintage-inspired home furnishings, giftware and accessories, expanded its showroom to 9,000 square feet and is located in Building 1, showroom 12-A-1.
- Furniture Classics, which sells a variety of furniture and accessories, expands its showroom to 8,300 square feet in Building 1, 13-E-14.
- Sterling Industries/DIAMOND/Bailey Street, which offers a selection of home furnishings, mirrors and gifts, expands its 8,300 square feet in Building 1, 12-F-7.
- Blue Ocean Traders, offering exotic one-of-a-kind antiques and true-to-form reproductions for the home and garden, relocates and expands its showroom to 4,500 square feet in Building 1, 11-A-4.
- Regina-Andrew/Home Philosophy, which offers a varied line of lighting, chandeliers, sconces, lamps and pendants, relocates and expands its showroom to 3,600 square feet in Building 1, 13-F-4.
- Design Legacy by Kelly O'Neal, offering a line of pillows, unusual home furnishings, rugs and artwork, expands its showroom to 3,000 square feet in Building 1, 9-C-12.
- Bramble Now, which offers handmade furniture from Indonesia, relocates and expands its showroom to 2,600 square feet in Building 1, 11-E-3A.
- MSM 4 Imports, Inc. offering high-quality, hand-forged wrought iron furniture, lighting and French upholstery, expands its showroom to 2,400 square feet in Building 1, 12-E-1.
- Diana White & Associates relocates its 2,300-square-foot showroom to Building 1, 10-A-8.
- Europe 2 You LLC, importing unique art and antiques from Central Europe, expands its showroom to 2,000 square feet in Building 1, 10-A-10.
- Bliss Studio, featuring progressive, chic whimsical accents for the home, including pillows, talia sheets and iron beds, relocates and expands to 1,500 square feet in Building 1, 9-A-7.
- Red Label, offering handmade home and garden accessories, relocates its 1,500-square-foot showroom to Building 1, 12-C-9.
- Boutross Imports, offering everything in linen since 1894, relocates its 1,000-square-foot showroom from Floor 10 to Building 1, 9-A-18.
- Picture Galleries relocates to Building 1, 13-E-14.
- Tritter Feefer Home Collection, relocates its 1,100-square foot showroom to Building 1, 9-A-16.
- Among the new and expanded Floor 14 HOME & DESIGN showrooms debuting in January are:
- Control Brands opens its first showroom on Floor 14 with almost 9,500 square feet of showroom space in Building 1, 14-C-2.
- The French Bee has more than 1,100 square feet of new showroom space at 14-E-14.
- AFK Fine Furniture for Children expands and relocates its showroom to 14-F-7.
- French Market Collection relocates and expands its 3,373-square-foot showroom to 14-F-11.
- Gabby expands and relocates its 2,300-square-foot showroom to 14-E-22.
- Ibolili expands and relocates its 1,194-square-foot showroom to 14-E-20.
- New Growth Designs expands and relocates its showroom to 14-F-11.
We would love your feedback!