Indigo readies first Paris show
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/18/2011 11:26:45 AM
Brussels, Belgium - The first Paris edition of the Indigo show for textiles design and creation for home furnishings will take place in conjunction with Paris Home & Design Week next month.
Indigo Paris Home Edition is slated fro Jan. 19-20 at the Bourse de Commerce.
Exhibitors include about 30 studios from seven countries: the UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, Italy, South Korea and the U.S.
For more information, visit http://www.indigo-salon.com/home-paris/
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...