Nourison introduces Portfolio by Nourison rug design series
September 14, 2017,
The Portfolio crew: From left, Catherine MacFee, Justine MacFee, Scot Meacham Wood, Jaime Rummerfield, Ron Woodson, Kim Scodro and Shay Geyer.
Portfolio by Nourison consists of distinctly designed, high-end area rug collections from five design firms. Targeting the design trade and fashion-forward consumers, the series features hand knotted and powerloomed rugs made of New Zealand Wool and wool blends of nylon, silk and Luxcelle.
The designers include:
- Catherine and Justine Macfee , a mother/daughter team sharing an eclectic design taste with an undertone of tradition.
- Kim Scodro, who operates a boutique interior design studio based in Chicago and Phoenix.
- Shay Geyer, whose work is inspired by traveling, the arts, family and friends.
- Scot Meacham Wood, known for his fresh takes on traditional Scottish textiles and antique home accessories.
- Woodson and Rummerfield, whose collection for Nourison are inspired by vintage tribal and organic forms.
Portfolio by Nourison will officially launch in January 2018 at the Atlanta Rug Show and Las Vegas Market.
Related Content By Author
TEN Collection Wows High Point Market
Home Textiles Today eDaily
Most Viewed Articles
See the November 2017 issue of Home Textiles Today. In this issue, we look at Complex Colors, Complex Times--Trend forecasters and interior designers weigh in on 2018 palettes and motifs. Other articles include: Data: Exclusive HTT soft window research; Innovation: Material Changes conference preview; Country report: India invests in the future and Fabrics: Showtime preview.