Protect-A-Bed opens new facility in Chicagoland
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/5/2011 1:32:49 PM
Wheeling, Ill. - Protect-A-Bed has relocated its U.S. headquarters to a new office and warehouse facility here from Northbrook, Ill.
The new facility includes 20,000 square feet of office space and 200,000 square feet of warehousing. The previously plant occupied 31,000 square feet.
"Protect-A-Bed is on track to grow 35% over last year. Our new facility will help perpetuate our continual growth pattern and poise us for accelerated growth," said James Bell, ceo of Protect-A-Bed.
The new facility is projected to help Protect-A-Bed to increase the business four or five times the current size, he added. "It will facilitate a quicker turn-around time for processing orders."
Protect-A-Bed also maintains a sales office in Philadelphia and product showrooms in Las Vegas, Chicago and New York City.
The company's encasements and protectors are sold through mattress shops, home furnishings stores and retail stores as well as hospitality and pest control distributors.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...