Heimtextil highlights speaker series
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/2/2011 2:16:15 PM
Frankfurt, Germany - Next month's Heimtextil trade show will present a program of speakers focused on the contract business and sustainability during the first three days of the fair in the foyer of Halls 5.1/6.1.
Opening day, Jan. 11, will be devoted to sustainability in production and product development. Beginning at 1 p.m. and continuing through the afternoon, experts on eco-textiles will discuss market developments and trends.
Sustainability for hotels will be the theme on Jan. 12, beginning with a 10 a.m. session on hospitality. At 1 p.m., a series of lectures and a panel discussion will look at innovative and sustainable hotel concepts.
Luxury in architecture and interior design will be the subject of the Jan. 13 program, which begins at 1 p.m.
In addition, the editors of the architectural magazine AIT will offer guided tours of new products at the show on Jan. 12 and 13.
All lectures will be translated simultaneously into English.
For additional information, visit www.heimtextil.messefrankfurt.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...