Icon Honors puts out call for submissions
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/29/2011 8:58:10 AM
Atlanta - The 2012 Icon Honors call for submissions and nominations is now open.
Retailers, manufacturers, sales agents and service providers are invited to submit and nominate in three categories-Innovation, Contribution and Achievement.
Innovation and Contribution Honors are conferred by submission and must be for programs conducted and completed between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2011. Achievement Honors are conferred only by independent nomination. All submissions and nominations are made entirely online to streamline the process. Further details are available on the AmericasMart website.
Submissions and nominations will be evaluated by a panel of judges from the retail, manufacturing and design communities. Honorees will be announced prior to the Icon Honors 2012 celebration, which is scheduled in Atlanta for Sat., July 14, 2012, during the Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market.
The awards program is again sponsored by the Gift and Home Trade Association and Sandow Media, parent company of Home Textiles Today, in partnership with AmericasMart Atlanta.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...