Eastman, Leaves Target.com
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/24/2011 2:00:00 AM
MINNEAPOLIS - Target Corp. recently announced that Steve Eastman, the president of its online operation Target.com, is no longer with the company.
The 1,767-unit discount chain said Eastman left "to pursue other opportunities."
Eastman has held the post since June 2008, and prior to that served as Target's vp gmm - consumer electronics from February 2000 to June 2008, according to Eastman's LinkedIn page.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...