Orian Appoints Culpepper for Sales and Business Development
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/24/2011 2:00:00 AM
ANDERSON, S.C. - Orian Rugs has expanded its executive team to include Brandon Culpepper as the company's new vp of sales and business development.
He brings more than 15 years of experience in the floor covering industry to Orian. In his new role, he is responsible for building the company's account base and growing existing business.
"Brandon will thrive in this new position," said Wim De Pape, coo. "His industry knowledge, relationships and expertise will play a vital role in the future growth and development of our company."
We would love your feedback!
- Jul 25, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...